Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do you love a man with facial hair?

yes i do



Do you love a man with facial hair?

no.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

I don't love any men.



But a few women think my goatee suits me better than being completely clean shaven



Do you love a man with facial hair?

not my man because I have sensitive skin and after making out with someone with facial hair my face gets really red.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

yes, i don't like long beards though, they're creepy.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

No, I appreciate femininity, regardless of gender.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

My wife loves me with facial hair. She is the reason i started wearing goatees but i dont seem to keep it that way from going to a beard.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

Ahhhh sorry No , I have a Phobia of facial hair, ive had it since i was really little.



xxx



Do you love a man with facial hair?

Yes, but I don't like to talk about it.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

If it looks good, yes! It really depends on the guy. I know several guys that can grow a really nice goatee, mustache or beard and they look fantastic.



On the other hand, I've known guys that look absolutely HORRIBLE with one because, either they can't grow enough hair to make a decent 'stache or beard, or they're just trying to make themselves look older or hide facial problems. My advice to guys- if those you trust tell you you look crappy with facial hair, believe them.



Do you love a man with facial hair?

No...There's something to be said for a guy who can keep things clean!



Do you love a man with facial hair?

A little scruffle....mmmm, sexy...

No comments:

Post a Comment