Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Laser hair removal to cure male acne?

I'm in my late 20's and I still get severe acne. But only when my facial hair starts to grow in. It's amazingly frustrating. Right now I actually wax my face (ow) to keep the problem at bay, and it works amazingly well. My face stays clear until 3 weeks later when the hair begins to grow in again... Then I get severe cystic acne and I have to go wax to repeat the process of curing it.



If I shave instead of waxing my face becomes one big swollen blotch, basically. I have tried NOT shaving for several weeks and just kept my face extremely clean with medication provided from my dermatologist, and the acne just increased.



As soon as I waxed it cleared up, but came back when the hair started to stubble through again....



I have been to over 5 dermatologists and no amount of medication works from any of them. I've stumped them all, basically.



My last dermatologist suggested I get laser hair removal to fix the problem.



Is this a good idea? Should I do it? What else can be done?



Laser hair removal to cure male acne?

Laser will remove hair for ever. Is that OK?



read- http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/acne/ar...



Laser hair removal to cure male acne?

I can't shed any light, I'm sorry, because I've never dealt with acne -- but personally, I would never get rid of my facial hair. I love how it looks. Just think if that's something you want to rid yourself of.

No comments:

Post a Comment