Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

Don't bother answering if you're going to be mean about it.



I just got two treatments for facial hair removal and after one day it grew back. It's driving me nuts!! Should I thread it or pluck it. I have thick, dark, stubborn hair that's driving me mad. Now that i have lasered it, it looks like I have shaved it. I'm going on a 2 week vacation and I don't want my hair to be noticable. Should I cover it with tons of foundation. I don't want to pluck it because I want to get it lasered again. I think I would probably need a life time session of laser hair removal. It sucks being middle eastern. AAAhhhhh. Help. Can anyone give me advice?



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

i had a full face of hair and if you could see me now my face is as smooth as a baby but, for your vacation you should go and get waxed, when you get back you need i will repeat you need to start electrolysis, it will work waders but its not on over night process you will have to keep at it, if you have never heard of this email me i will be happy to tell you all about it my email is jnmalc@yahoo.com. good luck even though you wont need luck all you need is electrolysis.



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

I would go back and show them that it did not work and demand satisfaction.



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

Um, it takes more than two treatments... But if it grew back after one day, that doctor is a piece of trash. Go somewhere else for your laser treatments. I have a friend who gets it done and it took more than two treatments. I think she has it done several times a year or something. But I'm pretty sure after a couple years of it you don't have to have it done anymore. Don't cover it with foundation after getting it done, that will irritate it. If the doctor didn't mention that, he/she should have.



My middle eastern friend should get hair removal done on her face... She would look like a girl again. It's sad she looks manly with her hair. I'm sorry middle easterns have hair problems on their face..it isn't fair.



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

If I were you, I would pluck it (I think plucking works better than threading) and pluck it every day over your vacation. When you get back home, go back to the place and tell them that they did not do a good job and maybe they'll give you a free session.



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

With laser hair treatments, sometimes the hair that appears to be growing isn't really growing - it's your skin trying to expel the 'zapped' hair.



Also, all body hair grows in cycles. While you may not see it on the surface, there are hairs still forming underneath the skin's surface, which the laser cannot get to right away. If I remember correctly, hair growth cycles are between four and six weeks, which is the reason there are multiple visits needed for the laser treatment to have significant impact.



I found that using a mild facial scrub or exfoliant the days after the laser treatment helps remove the hair that the skin is trying to expel.



Have some faith - it takes time.



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

Electrolysis and laser hair removal are 閳ユ笡ermanent閳?hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.



A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

please do not cover the hair with foundation, thats the worst thing you can do. you can use sally henson hair removal, which is about 5 dollars at wal- mart, and that should take care of the hair while your on vacation. just follow the easy directions on the back of the bottle, and youll be set.



Laser Face Hair Removal Problem. What should I do?

Laser hair removal does not work for everyone. It usually works best on fair skinned people with dark hair as the laser has to differentiate between the hair shaft and your skin.



If the hair growth on your face is particularly strong then you should consult with your doctor as there may be a underlying health problem. There are also prescription only treatments that your doctor could prescribe.



Another alternative is home laser hair removal. There are kits available like the Rio that use safe 808nm diverging lasers to kill off hair follicles.



If that doesn't work then you could also try hair minimiser lotions like Kalo. These take a long time to take effect, but you should witness softer, finer hair regrowth within a month of using it.



Use a good facial wax to remove your facial hair as it will take longer to grow back.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it happens. Laser hair removal doesn't suit all types of skin. But nothing to worry. you should consult the same doctor who did your surgery. But you should now try for unwanted facial hair home remedy. Thanks for giving me a chance to reply.

    ReplyDelete