Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On my chin goatee, the hair never grows out very thick, and one section grows thinner than the rest,

I like having facial hair on my chin, it makes me look better I think. But my chin goatee grows in blonde/ligh brown, and it never looks very thick. It almost looks like pubic hair consistency. How do famous people like actors and athletes get their facial hair shaped and trimmed so perfectly?



On my chin goatee, the hair never grows out very thick, and one section grows thinner than the rest, why?

Sorry bud, but genetics are impossible to change. Your parents gave you your DNA and if your dad has a thick beard then chances are you will and vice versa. Same thing with body hair and thickness of the hair. My advice is to go for a soul patch instead of a patchwork goatee.



On my chin goatee, the hair never grows out very thick, and one section grows thinner than the rest, why?

Unfortunately, not all men were blessed with the capability of growing a full beard. And they never will.



On my chin goatee, the hair never grows out very thick, and one section grows thinner than the rest, why?

its just genetics hun, my bf is trying to grow his out and it sounds the same as yours.



sucks aye

No comments:

Post a Comment