Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Refund on Laser Facial Treatment?

hi i went into American Laser Centers for removing facial hair from my hair. I got my first session done and today i learned that i've to move to montana for my job. ALC dont have any locations in montana and i was wondering if they would refund the money. I didnt actually pay for my first session i took their financing option which i've to do monthly payments. If anyone can give me any helpful info on this that would be greatly appreciated



Refund on Laser Facial Treatment?

I would ask to speak with the office administrator due to your having to move out of state where there is no Laser Center closeby. Perhaps you can offer to pay for the one session that you had the other day and ask that any payment after that be forgiven due to the unexpected circumstances. And good luck with the new location of your job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment